Saturday, September 1, 2007

Cold

Hello,

Well it would seem this cold has finally caught up with me. It has been making its rounds at work for a while now. Now what is it they say...lots of rest...I don't think so:)

I did go to work again today, my usual seems to be six days a week now, but I like to be busy. I was going out tonight for a few drinks, but now it looks like I will be staying home with a box of tissue. Oh well there are worse things in life...

Speaking of which, there was another minor incident today concerning my X. I wonder will he ever get it? I am beginning to think I will have to stay hidden forever at this rate, and that really isn't fair. We might have share a life, but he gave up all rights to that the minute he tried to sleep with someone else, and then tried to physically harm me.

I knew it was too quiet for too long, but I will have to just go with it, what else can I do but keep reporting this stuff to the police so they can add it to that file which is growing at an unbelievable rate.

Oh well I guess I will have to take some strong cold pills, and then dream about that fantasy dream man I invented. That will hopefully keep me occupied for a while:))

Until next time,
Pixie

No comments: