Saturday, September 22, 2007

Busy Day

Hello again,

It was a busy day for me again today, I had to pop into work this morning for a while.
And of course I went to visit my 92 year old friend, and she tired to play match maker today.
I was a wonderful conversation I must say.

Then Kelly and I went to lunch and had an enjoyable hour, then I went to a friend of mine to wash and wax the car. Of course you can't do that without having a good water fight...and we did! Did you know pixies like playing in water? Well we do, ha ha.

I am still in a good mood despite finding out a couple of upsetting things today, but there is nothing I can do about it right now. As I said I am moving on, and that includes dealing with these things that will continue for a while.

Then I came home and checked my laptop as the screen went out today on it. The monitor is gone and did something to the windows system, I repaired windows and got back up but I am having wireless issue with it. I like to keep my laptop by my bed nights, then when I wake up I can go online and look around a bit in hopes of getting sleepy again. But I will miss that for a while until I get a second monitor and get the glitches out of the Internet. At least it is something I can do for a while in the evenings. Maybe tomorrow night I will tell you the story of how I came to fix my own computers.

It is 11 pm now and I guess I will soon go to bed and sleep for a while. If I want to go on the computer tonight I will have to come downstairs. If it is warm that is ok, but if it is chilly I will likely stay where it is warm under the blankets, and watch the hands on the clock tic.

Have a peaceful night,
Pixie:)

No comments: