Friday, September 7, 2007

No Better



Tonight things are no better with my attitude, my headache is a little better but my mind is even more convinced I need to take action! Tonight the BBQ I bought was loaded in back of a truck and headed down the highway. By the way this is conveniently his son's truck, I am now waiting for the police to call me yet again and tell me there is nothing they can do but put it in a file. I have also added a picture of the building that was removed yesterday, you know this is calling for war and I am dam near ready to give it...and when I explode I may not survive...because I will get at least one good smack in...and that would be worth it! As long as he swings first, I don't care if it is my last!
I am headed to a friends tonight, we are going to restore his computer and have some drinks...I think that is just what I need to get me started...I think the soap opera is about to get suspenseful!
One pissed Pixie!





No comments: