Friday, September 21, 2007

Moving On

Hello,

I finally feel like I am truly moving on, I have packed some things tonight for my move. I now know I will soon be around others and will be eager to enjoy some company. Just to be able to go out walking, yes I plan on doing that come what may.

This gives me a feeling of excitement for something new, now I didn't say I planned on living an exciting life. I know it is going to be hard by myself and lonely, but at least I will be within reach of friends. I can visit others and hopefully they will visit me.

I think people have decided by now if they are going to be my friend or not, if not...then they never were my friend to begin with. I am starting over, I am taking experience, hurt and hope with me. It is these hard to live with situations that really shape who we are.

I do not want to change in the way of believing in the good in peoples hearts, I see good souls out there and I hope to experience their wills and wants from life. Like everyone else in this world, money will be the biggest challenge for a while. But I am hoping in a few months that this will also improve. Until then I will do as everyone else is doing...that is the best that I can with what I have.

Finally looking forward,
Pixie

No comments: