Thursday, September 13, 2007

Calm

Hi,

The last couple of days have gone fairly well. I am still feeling the moving on I talked about a while back. It is nice to finally come to a point to know that someday this will all end. I am not fooling myself to think it is all over, rather some of the worst might be about to begin.

You see I know It (my X) has been hand delivered the divorce decree, although it is going to take a long while to go through the courts, it will someday happen. I am more confidant in my decisions now, and I am beginning to look forward to the future a bit.

I do wish all of you who are going through anything similar soon get a reprieve. Mine was sent from heaven and allowd me too realize it will someday end. But until you are in a calm you will not see or understand this.

But hang in there, you are not alone. If you feel you are alone, email me and I will try to help in any way that I can. My email address is at the top of the page under PixiesLane. Just put Blog in the subject and I will know it is not spam or junk mail.

Wishing you all a peaceful night,
Pixie:)

No comments: