Sunday, September 2, 2007

Better

Hello,

My cold seems to be better tonight, the chills have gone and I can breath again for the most part. I am very happy over that. My friend and I was out and about today for a while, time goes so fast when we are together. That is something I do still miss and I guess I always will, that is company. It seems I was always going somewhere or people were around and about, but now there is only silence here.

A lot of people wish for peace and quiet, and I did also for a while...but let me tell you too much of it is not good either. But I have no choice as there really is no one left to visit me or for me to visit, so here I sit. I will be moving in a couple of months, I am so looking forward to that. I will at least be around people again and then I will go out and socialize a bit.

I will be within walking distance of a lot of places, including some good drinks:)) And I have every intention of starting to enjoy myself and the company of others. I would be doing that now if not for certain people. Today was the first time I actually saw what he does, yes I am talking about my X. My friend and I was having a late lunch when we looked out and saw him combing through the parking lot. I know he was looking for my car, he passed all the empty parking spaces and went up and down the rows of parking places. I couldn't believe it, what arrogance, then he left so why else was he there.


I really do look back and wonder how I could have stayed with him for so long. He has shown nothing but hate since this all began, so that tells me there was no love there to begin with. How could I have been so blind for all of those years. This really makes me wonder what it would be like if someone really loved me, and I truly loved them. I hope one day to find out, and this time I hope it is real, if it happens that is.

I do miss not having someone to talk too, and having someone around to share things with. But for now that is just how it will have to be. So for now I will content myself with the knowledge that soon I will be somewhere when I can come and go as I please, with caution of course. And maybe get out there and meet some new people and experience life once more.

Have a good night,
Pixie:)

No comments: