Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Pond




Good Morning,

This is a photo of a place I visited yesterday with my friends in Truro, it is a beautiful memory pond. It belongs to Kelly's aunt and uncle, they have a beautiful place in the country. On the stepping stones around the pond, names are etched of a loved ones who have passes on. Little stones follow the path as you walk, and have words on them such as, love, peace and faith.

It is a thought evoking and respectful place. I am standing there watching the Koi fish swimming around. It was raining on and off, but when you are in a place like this , you don't even notice. I think this is a beautiful sanctuary, and a wonderful memorial, and I wanted to share it with you.

Last night however, was not such a peaceful night. A large raccoon was climbing up the wash line all night, banging around after the bird food. I have also added a picture of this as a picture is worth a thousand words. The land lord where I live must have moved it yesterday, because this hasn't happened before. All hours of the night I was wakened by the noise, and once it sounded like a couple of them out there fighting. I see this morning it has been moved further along the line so hopefully tonight won't be a repeat.

Have a good day,
Pixie:)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though it was raining I had a great time and I'm glad you were able to come with us. Next time hopefully it will be sunny so we can walk around town and take some pictures.

Oh MY GOD I can't believe the raccoon on the wash line I know you never got any sleep but it's so funny.:) Got to love nature.