Saturday, September 8, 2007

Another Day

Hello,

Well I am finally home and feeling a little calmer, now I did say a little.
I really need to find a way to take out my frustration, I know how damaging this anger can be.
I have always tried to find a way of dealing with things , but the hate I am feeling towards my X, is growing daily.
Some might say if you hate him that means you still have feelings for him...let me tell you how wrong that is.

As I said, the man I love is dead, that is final and he will never be back.
I have buried the best part of him in my memories, and that thing that is left behind is just that...a cold thing. This thing would make the best of us sick, and I regret closing my eyes for so long and losing so many years to it.

I keep hearing how one day it will be better, boy I hope they are right...but how do you forget all the evil of one person to make so many un-happy. I know through history these kinds of people have existed, and for some strange reason they almost seem immune to all laws, until they finally take it too far and someone important is affected in some way.

Only then will someone stand up and face what has become the normal in the un-fairness of life...but how important does one have to be to count in this society and make a final difference...well usually someone has to pay with their life...

Pixie

No comments: