Sunday, September 9, 2007

Usual Day

Good morning,

It is a typical Sunday morning for me, of course I made some bacon and eggs, I try to do this every week, either a Saturday or Sunday morning. Yes it was good:) I then cleaned the washroom and scrubbed the floors. I talked on MSN last night with my friend until after midnight, I like doing that every now and then. We had some great conversation and laughs.

At one point we were talking about how we are soon going to have a Banana Split, and at the same time I had just sent her a picture of a very handsome looking man that someone sent me...
Now I won't go into details but lets just say... that is the first time I thought of a the two together...and Kelly I know that is why you didn't sleep last night!
Ha ha, it was good fun...but he was really cute...and I just wouldn't mention the conversation that followed about whipped cream!! No I wouldn't mention that at all:)))

Oh my time to change the subject, but not my minds thoughts on that one! OK, seriously.
I also watched a movie last night, it is called Lady in the Water, it is fantasy by M.Night Shyamalan. I really like fantasy movies, I found this one lacked a lot of things I like to see in one, but the story the movie tried to tell was a good point. Basically the water people and man use to be as one, but man found other interest in his possessions and wants, and man forgot the water people and their wisdom.

The water people continued to try and fail to reach the humans through out time, and always failed as other forces didn't want this reunion to happen again. As I said I didn't much care for the characters portrayal of the story but I did manage to take this part away with me. Every legend has roots somewhere, every story has some kind of beginning. As strange as some of these stories sound, sometimes, maybe just sometimes one is true. But man no longer believe that which he doesn't remember or can see.

The fantasy we are all taught, does not exist in this world, surly it may have.
I for one want to believe there is some place where our reality is a fantasy, and a bad one at that. Somehow we ended up on the wrong side of life and must find our own way back. Many don't bother thinking about this, or just don't want too. Imagine in the end what it would be like to know there was something so good in this world and all we had to do was look for it.

Maybe someday we will advance enough to see where this place is, yes I do believe it is here. We are no where ready to see or accept a place like this, for in this place all hatred, fear and want does not exist. And those who would still carry these things will never enter this sanctuary. I may never find it, but I will try and leave the anger, and hatred behind...ignoring the want will be the biggest challenge of all...for everyone. OK, enough said I know:)

Back to this morning, I looked out my window at one point and there were a large flock of black birds on the lawn. They were busy picking the bugs out of the grass...what good birds:) But it brought a slight sadness to my heart as I know this is a definite sign of the changing season as it approaches.

Fall is a beautiful time of the year and I will miss so much this year because I am not able to go as I please. I would love to go in search of more hidden sanctuary's, explore the wonders of nature that very few look for anymore. When the leaves change into their fall wardrobe, I want to go out and see and add this too my senses. When they finally fall to their final resting place, I want to run through them and send a cascade of color into the air once more, and then fall into the pile in an exhausted state of contentment.

I took this for granted for so many years, now realizing how these thing can and do affect our thoughts and understanding of all that surrounds us. I know next season I will make sure I can do this. If I have too, I will simple go to another place, maybe a vacation spot. This year that just won't be possible for me.

So my friends, go out and explore before everything is covered in the pure white cold snow. Watch the leaves turn and wait in anticipation for their piling, even if you have to rake them. Enjoy today, for tomorrow may be a bad day, then you would have missed this good one.

Enjoy,
Pixie.

No comments: