Thursday, September 6, 2007

Headache

Hello,

I didn't go to work today as I have had a bad headache for a couple of days now. I don't know if it is from the cold or the stress I have been under lately. I do know the stress isn't helping and this morning I had more news that my X has removed one of the outside buildings from the property.

Oh my does it ever end, how in the world can he keep removing these things and nothing can be done. Let me go and do that and see what in the heck happens. I am getting very tired of trying to be nice about this. Maybe I need to become what he is, it seems to be working for him.

Maybe if I just go take what I want, and sell it or give it away I will begin to come a head in this life. I know that is not logical, but what has the logic got me so far? A major headache is what, have I contacted my lawyer, of course, will I be able to do anything about it...of course not. This really is a mans world, and the only thing it seems I could do is move back into my home, no one has the right to stop me. And wait until I am killed, so he gets charged with murder, or until he attacks me again and then I can have him removed.

I really thought that in today's society things had improved when It came to equal and fair rights, but I can tell you nothing has changed in the least. I will literally have to be killed by him, and then they would say they couldn't prove he did it.

I worked just as hard for the things he is selling and giving away, I am paying my own way in life, always have. And he gets to live there for free and buy different a vehicle, I just don't see where that is fair. I thought my life had an equal value to his in the grand scheme of things but apparently I don't. So where does that leave me...well apparently in the world alone, because I believed we are all equal. I always believe good would eventually beat out evil and that there was a happy ever after down this long road. But I am now beginning to believe I am wrong, and the only way for me to win is to do something drastic.

Now my head is splitting again, time to put the breaks on my thoughts as they are. But everyone out there who reads this needs to open their eyes as I have...nothing is fair, nothing is right, and the meaner you are in this world, the farther a head you will come out.

Yes at this time that is just how I feel, and yes I am beginning to believe it and worse...nobody really cares as long as it doesn't interfere with their life. But what some don't seem to get is this could be their life very shortly, and who will be left standing by your side?

Is there a reason,
Pixie

No comments: