Monday, September 3, 2007

Good morning

Hello everyone,

I am having a pretty good morning this morning and I want to share that good feeling with you. My cold is much better and my mind seems to be handling things great. I still get very upset by times but I now know I am moving on and forward.

This being a holiday gives me another day off, and I am hoping to enjoy it a bit. I will explain that remark tonight in detail. I woke early this morning, 6am to be exact, so much for sleeping in. I forced myself to lie there for a half and hour and then I just had to get up.

I have noticed the chill in the air in the mornings, fall is approaching fast. Although I love this time of year I don't like the bitter cold that follows, so go out and enjoy this beautiful weather while you can.

I decided I wanted some breakfast this morning, I decided to have something I haven't had for a while now. I scrambled up two eggs with a folk, I add, sugar, cinnamon, and a little Vanilla. Once I have this mixed I then add just a little can milk and pour it directly into a hot pan. Once it is firm on one side I flip it over and add some cubed ham over the top and sprinkle some shredded cheese over it. When the other side is firm I start to fold this into quarters until all is hot and the cheese is melted. One word of caution if you try this, do not have your pan to hot as it will burn before it is ready. Now enjoy. I hope some of you try this as it is a tasty treat every now and then.

Well I must go and prepare for the day, the sun is up and the birds are out my front door having their breakfast of some bread heels I have put there for them. Have a great day, and I will write more tonight.

Well it is now 8:39 and I am back to edit this post. I was hoping where it was a holiday my X who usually works, wouldn't interfere with me enjoying some freedom today...but you know what they say about making plans. I just found out he is not working today which means I have to go back to being very careful.Oh well I will just have to change my plans a bit, because I will not sit home all day today.The one thing I have gotten very good at is calling 911 if needed!

Keep smiling,
Pixie:)

No comments: