Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sinful Day

Hello,

It was a very sinful day today:)
My best friend Kelly, and her mother kidnapped me again.
We went to Truro, another place I have never been.

It was rainy and windy but it was nice to be away and not worry. We had a great lunch...but a sinful desert! There is a place up there called the Dairy Bar, where you can get old fashion banana splits.

You also get to choose what flavor of ice cream you want out of about fifteen different kinds!
Then I topped it off with hot fudge and chocolate...now you don't get more sinful than that...unless it is on a handsome mans chest!! Ha ha

We visited with Kelly's family for a couple of hours and then made our way back through the wind and rain. Then we went for a beer, I should say I had a beer and my friend had water as she had to drive.
Thanks for doing that my friend, I do appreciate all you have done for me!

Someday we will go to a day Spa all day and I will spoil you rotten!
The great part about these get aways, is I don't have to worry all day, I can relax and enjoy the day fully.
...Now I just have to start doing that at night!

Have a good night all,
Pixie:))

No comments: