Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just for fun:)


Good morning,


This post is just for my best friend, Kelly. She created this picture for me the other night, and I think it is only fair that I show everyone her...artistic value's. Mind you, this image is defiantly part of a bed time story:) But I won't explain that remark, however; if Kelly has the the courage to explain she can do so in the comment section!...yup, I would do this, it would seem my fun and mischievous side has finally returned:)


Have a great day everyone,

Pixie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I must tell you when I first saw this I damn near fell of my chair with laughter, I can't believe you put it on your blog. I don't think your mischievous side ever left I think it was on vacation for awhile. Let me be the first to say WELCOME BACK!!! :))

I will tell everyone the basic short story of the Banana Split. We decided to go out for supper and have a dessert. We both decided to have a Banana split somehow we got to talking about how we would like to eat the banana split and it got brought up the best way to eat a banana split is off a mans chest {is it getting hot in here} all I have to say is YUM, YUM and not just for the banana split. ;)

I hope everyone enjoys the picture and maybe a banana split too. Don't flip flop around about your decision just do it, isn't that right Ann ;).

Sweet Dreams,
Kelly

Pixie said...

Oh my is all I can say as I laugh! I didn't think you would actually tell the story! I am glad you did, because one day I am going to have this desert just exactly this way...and I hope he is this cute! Ha ha!

Thanks for sharing!
Pixie:)))

P.S. I will not comment on the flip flop part of this email...I am still thinking about it:)))

Anonymous said...

What's there to think about. :)