Thursday, November 1, 2007

Relax

Good morning,

Things have been quiet, and I am enjoying this. Last night I had a hot oil bath in candle light, now I was very relaxed by the time I was done. The kids stopped here around 8, and I decided I wanted to relax and hopefully have a good nights sleep.

It did work, I slept most of the night and I do feel rested this morning. I highly suggest this for those of you who are under a great deal of stress. I used a three wick Pillar candle and sat it where I could watch the flames flicker. I was amazed at how intent I watched the flames and how my mind followed them.

This allow me to relax and stop the continued turmoil we all deal with in our minds. I will add one other thing, if you have a partner it might benefit the both of you to try this... and may lead to an interesting evening;)

Time to get ready for work, have a good day everyone,
Pixie:)

No comments: