Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dancing

Hello again,

Last night I went to my work Christmas party and dance, my best friend went with me and was designated driver, and we took a couple of people with us. So I became very good friends with Mr. Labatt Blue because I didn't have to drive;) It was very nice to get out and mingle and just cut loose a little bit, it really helped bring me around. The only downside of last night is that I was thirsty all day...don't know why I sure drank enough last night....ha ha. But I still have my blue friend here and I will enjoy at least one of him tonight.

Today my mom and sister came down for a visit and lunch, and this morning I went down and visited my 92 year old friend. So I have to say this weekend went very good time wise. Sometimes I find time drags so slow, so when it goes good I am very appreciative.
It is going to be a very chilly night and I have just put another log on the fire as they say. Now it is time to go watch the flames and have a chat with Mr. Blue;)

Have a good evening everyone,
Pixie:)

No comments: