Thursday, November 29, 2007

Old Friends

















Hello everyone,
I am sitting here tonight thinking about my little friends I had at the last place I lived. It almost seems like a dream now that I became so close to them. Now that I am here and it is colder, I don't spend as much time out side. I miss this close contact I had with them. I am hoping the coming summer will bring some of these encounters back to me.
It is amazing to me now, how natural it all seemed to have the birds landing inches away from me, and flying so close. I could feel the wind from their wings on my face. The birds sitting on the wash line singing contently as I listened to their songs. The squirrels and chipmunks looking for fallen food, and as curious of me as I was of them.
Maybe I dreamed these things, how could that have ever happened, or be real? I f not for these photos of my friends I don't think I would have believed it. But I do remember the feelings I felt when I was around, and with them. I don't believe the language has been written yet to explain it.
Remember all your friends, human or not,
Pixie:)

No comments: