Thursday, December 6, 2007

Time

Hello everyone,

The Christmas season has arrived, I have been keeping myself so busy it could almost have passed me by. Normally I really enjoy this time of year, and I am putting effort into it for my work purposes. I have decorated my place a bit, and I have managed to get a few gifts wrapped.

So I guess I can honestly say I am slowly moving forward in my life. I have been keeping myself as busy as possible, and time seems to be flying by now. If you are curious if I have met someone...no, I have decided I will not look.

If something happen, that will be nice, but I have convinced myself that I will be better off alone. No one to answer too, and no explanations required for what I do or where I go. I do go out a lot on the weekends now, and yes I do party;) As a matter of fact I will soon be going out again, but with friends, we laugh, dance and just enjoy ourselves.

The only problem with this...for some strange reason I don't feel so well the next morning! Ha ha. I always said I won't grow up, and once my divorce is final, I plan on proving that to myself, that is the only person I answer too now...and I like it!

Have a good night,
Pixies:)

No comments: