Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holidays

Hello everyone,

I thought I should give everyone an update on how things are going. I must say things are going very well for me here. I think moving here was the best thing I could have done for myself.

I am content here now that I have adjusted to the small size of this place, and now find it very cozy. My X is leaving me alone as by the court order, and I am waiting for a date to be set to go before a judge to see if we can settle or if we need to go to court to finish this.

My friends are and have been such a great help to me, to me they are all guardian angels sent right from heaven. I will tell you, no matter what happens in your life, hold onto your good and best friends...they will be the only ones there when things go bad, and you feel like you are alone in this world.

Sometimes we drift apart, or a relationship comes along to separate you from them. Sometimes someone doesn't like to share your attention with them, but hold onto them, because if someone really loves you, they will want you to be happy and have your friends close by.

Be grateful for them and cherish them, God sent them to us for a reason. Thank him by keeping them close my friends, I know I am saying that a lot. But you see, my best friend got me through my nightmare. Without her I am very sure I wouldn't have made it, and now that my mind is clearing and settling, I realize this above all other things.

To all of my other friends who remained by my side through my living hell...thank you.
Maybe in the new year it would be a great resolution to make to cherish our friends more, and let them know it.

On that note, I wish you all a great new year, it will be a year of new beginnings for me, and I look forward to this now, and never look back.

Happy New Year,
Pixies:)

No comments: