Sunday, November 11, 2007

Still of the Night

Hello everyone,

I was over to a friends for a coffee earlier, the one thing I noted was how still this night is.
After the wind and snow it was very noticeable to me. I noted the frost under my steps as I walked and knew I had better be careful as I didn't have boots on.

The calm of this night is some how different, the silence seems to carry on forever if that makes sense to any of you, sometime silence can be deafening and tonight is one of those nights. I think if a twig would have snap I would have jumped out of my skin I am sure.

I think I will do as the bears do during our cold long winters, barricade myself in and wait for the spring to wake me from my slumber. Nature does it best as we know, she has figured out how to handle everything life throws at us...how I wish I had that wisdom to get me through.
But like everyone else, we will get by the best way we can...right or wrong.

Until next time,
Pixies

No comments: