Sunday, October 28, 2007

Relaxing Walk

Hello again,

It turned out to be a very hectic day for me after all. I didn't even have breakfast until 12:30 this afternoon, it just seemed that everything snowballed. I started doing one thing and it lead to another and then another.

Finally around 4:30 I got finished for today, I did stop for a half hour visit with my 92 year old friend. Then I finally decided it was time for my solo walk by the water. I geared up and away I went, I have to tell you the scenery here is breath taking to say the least.

As I walked along the coast I could feel the gentle breeze blowing on my face and through my hair, the sun warming me as I walked. I feel so exhilarated at these times in my walk, as I watched the gulls and numerous other birds frolic around in the low tide looking for a snack.

I am hoping this is yet again another beginning to get back to the things I really like doing in life. I will tell I mind the loneliness, it is very hard being alone all the time. So it would seem I am keeping so busy that I literally fall into bed nights, too tired to think about things for any amount of time.

But I also know this will ease as I get use to it, getting some kind of routine set up will help a great deal I am sure. I will only now allow myself to think about the things I like and what I would like to do in the coming months and years. At least I can look forward to these things now, it will soon be 5 months since I have been on my own and I am slowly adjusting. Do I regret leaving, NO.

We all need to decide what we as individuals are willing to accept from others in our lives. I knew back then and have had it confirmed so many times since then. So many people have come forward with things I was never aware of, I just wish I would have known these things years ago. But that is a wasted wish, that I know.

I just put on a nice little fire to warm the place tonight as it is suppose to get cold, hopefully it will still be warm in the morning.

Good night everyone,
Pixie:)

No comments: