Saturday, October 6, 2007

Weekend

Hello,

I am having a good weekend so far, I was at a friends until almost 2am this morning fixing his computer. Had a lot of trouble but I am hoping this will fix it. Tonight I went to a BBQ at my brothers, it was so nice to get out and about again.

My best friend Kelly had her tattoo done today, I have to give her credit for that. She has been thinking about doing this for five years now, and now she has done it. You go girl!:))

I finally feel that I am ready for what ever lies a head for me. I don't mind the thought of being alone as long as I can stay busy. I have promised myself I will never settle for just any relationship, it must be very special before I will ever make a commitment again.

I am now comfortable in the fact that I will remain alone if it is not that special someone. I have already had a few invitations for blind dates, but I am not interested in looking. I don't mind going out and having a good time, but nothing serious is my plan.

My X finally had his day in court and plead guilty to assault and breach! I was shocked that he actually admitted it, but very relieved. Don't get me wrong I was willing and ready to take it to court, but this was so surprising. He got one year probation, and no contact with me, my work place or where I live. He also got fined and has to go to counselling.

I know some of you are saying that is only a slap on the wrist for all he has done, but understand this. In four months, this is the first time he has had to pay for anything he has done. He seemed to be getting away with everything, which really worried me. But now he knows and so do I that eventually everyone will pay for what they do. They may not get what they deserve, but anything is better than nothing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Pixie:)

No comments: