Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Place













Hello

I decided to add the photo's of my place to show you. It is small but now it is comfortable.
I have all my needs met except for getting wood for the winter and I am looking into that now.
I have things pretty much done here for now, and will be able to slow down some.
It is nice to be closer to friends, and to be able to walk out my front door and be able to see them.

I am going to believe that things will now start to go better for me, am I still scared...of course I am.
But that is normal for anyone who is start over again in life, one day at a time will get me through my days. I must be getting rested as I started my 3 am wakings again, now I have to go downstairs to use my computer as my laptop needs to set up. I am not sure if I will set it up for now, the external monitor is so big as the display no longer works on it.

I am going for a walk tomorrow, I am looking forward to that. Back to work on Monday, I am so glad I took the extra days off to get this move done. My plan was just for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but I also took Thursday off and I am very glad I did. I forgot how much work is involved in moving and sorting and placing things.

My friend and I went up to the other place I was living to today and cleaned it, I passed in my key and am now totally here. There is no turning back, I will only move forward. I just hope fate has some good things planned for me for a change. Four months of pure misery has taken its toll on me, and I need some good times and laughs now.

Until next time,
Pixie:)









No comments: