Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cozy

Hello,

I am finally feeling cozy in my new place. I found it a little chilly tonight and so I made a fire...well it is not cold anymore now that I can tell you! I better get use to wood heat, as I haven't had that kind of heat for years.

I was to a couple of outings now and plan on going to some more. It is nice finally to be able and ready to socialized again. I am just about ready to face the long cold winter, but honestly I still mind all the alone time. But I am sure in time that will become less and less of a problem.

Most single people tell me once they adjusted to be alone they really aren't in any hurry to give up their freedom, but for me I like the sharing and caring of a relationship if it is good. Time will eventually tell what I will prefer as time goes on.

I must be starting to adjust a little because tonight is the first time in all these months that I actually bought groceries and not frozen dinners! :) Maybe time to start cooking again and creating a new life.

I have also noted the moon the last few nights, I see it much quicker here in the evenings as it passes by my window. Her pull is still strong on me and I am glad I am finally taking notice to these things once again. For the first time tonight while I was out back a little bird started singing close by, so of course I started talking to this new friend.

You know things may not be so bad after all:)
Have a peaceful night everyone,
Pixie:)

No comments: