Friday, October 19, 2007

Moved

Hello,

I am finally moved in to my little house, and when I say little I mean little. But it is big enough for me, I even have a wood stove, that will help on those cold cold nights. It has taken forever to get things half organized, or at least to the point where I can find them.

This is the first night I actually feel at home here, and I have taken the night off to sit and relax a bit. I am beginning to believe this is a whole new start to my life, and I am ready to start living it now that I am here.

I am hoping to start exploring this place as I do have a small back yard, and if all goes well, in the spring I would like to fix the yard up and make an out door living area out there. But I guess first I need to get through the bitter cold winter that is on the way.

One really nice thing about here is there is a full size bath tub, and I have been enjoying my 2 am bubble baths before falling exhausted into my bed. The bathroom is only just big enough to turn around in, the tub is under the stairwell that goes upstairs. Every space here is well used now that I can tell you. Maybe I will take some pictures at some point and put on here for those who would like to see it.

Well that is it for this time, I wish you all a peaceful night.
Pixie

No comments: