Saturday, October 13, 2007

Natures friends

Hello,

I just finished loading my car with boxes, I will be storing them until I move next week. I know without a Shadow of a doubt, I will miss natures friends here. As I loaded the boxes in my car, the little birds curiously watched me. Every time I came back for another box they would land on the clothesline by my door and sing as if asking what was going on.

I have excepted them as they seem to have accepted me, and if I make a certain sound now they will come and land on the line and talk to me. I will sincerely miss that, but maybe my next place will offer some new friends from nature.

I will admit I am having very mixed emotions about this move. Closing one door means you must open another, and ready or not I can not stand still and I must open that door. I am at times looking forward to this move, but there are other times when I would rather just stay here and avoid moving on and facing my tomorrow.

But I also know that good or bad I must take this step, I know the friends I have now will be there for me and that makes this move so much easier for me. Fear is a powerful enemy, and one to be reckoned with, and I do not fool myself to think I can stop fear from happening. Whether I stay or go there will be fear on both sides, so knowing this, I will go for the unknown and put myself out there for fate to decide if it is the right thing to do.

I am tired of trying to figure out what is right and wrong, so this time I will let the hand that has guided me this far, take me forward. I can not and will not believe all that has happened is a coincident, there are just to many over the last year not to know. Some people do not believe in this, and I myself have been very skeptical...but now I can not ignore things any longer.

I guess we will all find out together, as I plan to keep all of you updated, and maybe give you a little hope that things do happen for a reason...and maybe not always bad ones. So take a deep breath with me, and wish me luck with the rest of my life...it begins next weekend.

Take care out there,
Pixie:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do wish you the very best of luck!