Sunday, October 28, 2007

Night Out

Good morning,

It is a beautiful Sunday morning here, and I am enjoying it by being lazy! I am still sitting here drinking coffee and playing on the computer, I guess I will soon have to shower and start the day but not just yet.
My best friend Kelly and I went out last night, this picture was taken before we left. We went to karaoke and had a few drinks, it is very nice to be out and about again. Now you know why I am lazing around this morning:)
We had some good laughs last night and I am still smiling over some of them this morning, lets just say there was a pole dancing competition, and no it wasn't me. It was done as a joke by two of the girls for a few minutes, and it was hilarious!
Kelly and I spent the whole day together, we do that on Saturdays only, and Monday night we usually get together as well. This gives us both something to look forward too through our hectic week.
I have a busy day planned again of course, more house work. I didn't get a lot done yesterday and I try to get it done on Sunday so it stays good for a few days though the week while I work.
I am also soon making some bacon and eggs, now that is the way to enjoy a Sunday morning:))
I wish you all a peaceful Sunday,
Pixie:)


No comments: