Monday, October 1, 2007

Good evening

Hello,

It was a very good evening this evening. My best friend Kelly came up and we went out for supper, then we did some window shopping. We had some serious talks tonight about life, as well as some tearful laughs.

We had a treat tonight and of course we wanted nuts with that...need I finish this statement? No I think not, but we laughed until we cried and I must say that felt good. I seem to be smiling more lately, and I am so glad of that.

Even after hearing the latest about my X today didn't bother me. Apparently he is now telling everyone I am calling him, why on earth would I do that? Then I ran into my niece tonight whom I haven't seen for years.
She had heard the rumours from him, and she hardly knows him. Well for all of the rest of you out there who hear the rumours...no matter what you hear, I can tell you they are not true.

I have taken pride in the fact that I will not stoop to his level. We have ended a 25 year relationship, why can't we just end it and be done with it, instead of playing these silly games?
Anyway, that no longer matters to me, it is completely over. I have moved on. I refuse to turn back no matter how difficult it gets. I will at least know I am doing things right, and I will not spread lies trying to make myself look good...I don't need to do that...unlike someone else!

Hello tomorrow,
Pixie:)

No comments: