Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dance

Hello,

I went to a dance last night with my friends, it was different to say the least. I have promised myself I would do different things now that I am single. I don't remember the name of the band, but they played Jazz, Swing, and Blue's, as I said it was different for me.

I like easy listening and light rock. It was very nice to see people dancing in a way I haven't seen except for on T.V. Some of them had such good rhythm, and experience from years of practice together. They glided across the floor as if the wind carried them into a gentle breath of time and music.

They held each other with a respect that is not seen in today's dance mix. I do believe I would like to learn the skill of ballroom dancing, who knows...maybe one day it will be me gliding my way across a dance floor staring contently into a handsome mans eyes....but that I noticed is a must for a good dance, not just practised moves, but a caring, that seems to flow with the couple as they go.

Yes this is a different observation than my last post, but that is the point of observing different things. To come to, and change ones point of view...is that not what makes us grow as a people, and more important, an individual?

Peaceful dreams friends,
Pixie

No comments: