Sunday, January 27, 2008

Changes

Hello again,

I had such a good day yesterday I want to share it with you. My best friend Kelly and me had all day together yesterday. We met for lunch, and a good friend joined us. We had a good time with our friend, and had a wonderfully unrealistic conversation...it was good. Then we did a little shopping, and met a new friend, we laughed as hard with him as we did earlier.

Then we were invited to another friends for supper...and a couple of beer;) It was a wonderful meal, and a very good conversation. She was a good hostess, and her place is very nice.
Then we went to Karaoke around 9, I don't get up and sing....I wouldn't do that to people! Ha ha It was a good time, I didn't arrive home until 2:30 this morning....hence why I am still setting at my computer trying to clear my thoughts a bit.

I am finally enjoying myself. It took a long time, and although I still have very bad days, I also have some very good days. I know some of you are still struggling...believe that very slowly, good change will come...I won't tell you it will stay because it doesn't. However; if the good times come more and more....then we will be sad less and less:)

I have also noticed another change in me lately, I seem to have become a very somber and serious person. I now sense a movement in the completely opposite direction, I now seem to have the need to create, to let what I feel release from within me. Only those who feel these rushes of creativity will understand the need to express them. For me it has come in the form of writing a very romantic continuously changing story.

I will probably shock a lot of you by saying that...because my life has been so serious...and yes even life threatening by time...I do believe I need to experience this. Do I intend to write a book...not now, maybe one day. The reason I tell all of you this, is because I am going to change some of my writing habits from being so life serious, to the creation that seem to be emanating from within me.

I am sure by now most of you are confused by my meaning. I will give you a few examples of the strong focus coming from within me, this just came out into a conversation one day...surprised me as well as those I was with. But they have increased in frequency, and I am now enjoying them. While talking one day, I said without knowing I was going to:

"My soul cried to be free, so I grew wings to accommodate its wishes"...to say it felt profound is putting it mildly!
Now they are more in a poetic and romantic form.
Such as:

"May the milky way find and nourish you with silky pleasure"
"Is our journey to pass as fiery comets in the night sky...silently blazing separate paths? "
"Slowly lay your head on the softest cloud in heaven, and I will cover you with protection and comfort..."

Ok, I think I have shocked some of you enough for now. But I will be letting this new creativity have a voice. Some might like it...others won't.
You must decide if you want to follow me on this different journey.
How long will it last...I don't know. It may leave as quickly as it came.....or maybe it is a new beginning...or part of me.

Have a good day my friends,
Pixie:)

No comments: