Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cosmic Universe Explained

Hello again,

I have such a strong sense that I need to explain a comment I made on my last blog entry. My sense is people misunderstood my meaning, when I said a wrong had been made right by my passing events in the last year.

My sense tells me people are thinking, does she think she is so important in the grand scheme of things? Well, no I don't. If anything I feel the opposite, I feel a very insignificant part of this vast universe. I will try and explain what I meant.

Imagine a very fine piece of fabric, a very small stitch in the fabric is torn, but it is so small it appears unimportant in the looks and feel of this material. Over time this small tear feels the pull and strain on its weaken state, and begins to let go under the pressure. By itself none of the other stitches feels the weakened ones strain, until the closest stitch feels a pull on its purpose in the oneness of the fabric.

Now imagine the chain of events that follows over time, the entire fabric will feel the strain. Eventually a massive whole may appear, or a very noticeable tear. Now most fabrics, or articles made from this material have stress points which are made stronger at the time of creation to compensate for the added stress. But if the other stitches are also pulling on the stress point, then a hole or rift is created.

The question becomes, is this piece of fabric, or article of clothing important enough to repair, or will it be discarded. Each individual will need to answer that question for them selves. If it is repaired in time, no one would be aware that there was a problem, except for those stitshes involved. If however it is discarded, the gap will never be repaired, or improve. It will remain in this state until the end of time, or until someone sees its worth and repairs or recovers it.

I hope this explains more of what I truly meant by my statement...my guess is I just created even more questions. I am only a small stitch in the fabric in time, not known by most of the other stitches around me. But if myself or my fellow stitches weaken around me, then we become aware of a problem.

Will we wait until the tear is noticeable my friends,
Pixie:)

No comments: