Thursday, July 28, 2011

Upsetting thoughts

Hello everyone, seems I always write later in the evening, maybe that is when my thoughts clear a bit.

Tonight however my thoughts are in turmoil, I made a friend on the internet two and a half years ago. We went through many troubles and toils together and shared many stories. In that friendship, like real life friends we had some problems but always seemed to start chatting again after some time passed.

Tonight however things were said and done, that not even time can erase from my memory. I am very upset as I am a person who takes people into my heart and try to keep them there. Maybe that is not good, but I choose to keep my heart open in this life...

Many times I closed my heart after so many horrible things happened, but that means the bad or evil whatever you prefer to call it wins! I refuse to let that happen, and I know there are very good people out there... and yes even bad people I must admit.

I will truly and surely miss this friend, but I know in my heart I can not change what happened no more than I can change tomorrow or yesterday. With tear filled eyes I said good bye as I wished my friend a good life in spite of what happened.

We must all look deep within ourselves at these times, and find that which makes us strong, and that which gives us courage and strength to go on. I do believe we all have a purpose, sometimes we can reach someone and make a big difference in their life...sometimes it does not matter what we say or do.

The point is always try, for every tear we shed, we may receive 1000 smiles in it's place...now that is what I call a real blessing. Hold on tight to those you can, let those go gracefully that we can not hold onto, and wish them luck in life.

This moves us one step closer to a greater understanding... and makes us victorious over that which tried to defeat us.

Until the next time my friends,
Pixies

4 comments:

Tammy K said...

Friendship can be the most rewarding thing in our life. Sadly, it can also be one of those most painful things.

I think a lot of that leads back to a lack of respect. Respect should be a "given" but if it is lacking on one-side? Then that friendship is uneven and no matter how hard you might fight to make it work? Generally, you're fighting a losing battle.

I used to crave friendship and would do whatever I had to do, to keep it. But as I get older, and maybe get a little bit wiser, I have realized that things shouldn't be one-sided. Friendship should never cost and without respect? It's just not worth the effort or the pain.

I'm sorry that you had to end that friendship tonight dude. But I truly do believe, that with that door now closed...a window will open.

So I will say this to you, my sister...spread those wings, little pixie, and fly. For more and better things...awaits you...on the horizon.

Pixie said...

Thank you sissydude, and yes I do agree with everything you said... for me it is more of giving up what I tried so hard to do... but as the saying goes, no good to beat a dead horse... you will only get tired...and I am tired

Anonymous said...

Friendship.......it is there one second and gone the next, but a true friendship should and would last forever no matter what is said...you may get a friends opinion on something and if you don't like what is said then you shouldn't have asked but since you did ask suck it up and accept the advise graciously doesn't mean you have to take it but at least except it because you asked....it makes me sad to know that you are sad and hurt and I will call you later to see if you are ok...Luv ya...B.F.F.L.

Pixie said...

Thank you my best friend, yes I am okay and will be. As you know I have a very soft heart for all people. When one goes a stray all we can do is let them know and watch the results. But when they become in certain ways then we realize we need to give back that which was once a good thing, and let them wonder into what they really do not need.