Monday, June 24, 2013

Unsettled

Hello everyone, I am so unsettled in mind and thought lately I have not written much. As all people I take my turn in being uneasy, confused and unnerved. My hand is growing increasingly more painful making not only work difficult even with shorter hours, but everyday life as well. Tonight I thought how ironic, I have to sit and think about doing simple everyday things and ask myself is it worth it? I know my hand will drive me crazy afterwards. I know I should not complain as so many have it worse, and I am grateful I can move it at all. I know I cannot change the past and prevent it from happening, I cannot seem to find a way to fix it. This puts me in a dilemma, I have to work too survive... but how long can I continue to endure this daily torture.... more so what will come when that day arrives. We all worry about different things in out lives, I wanted to share this day and my emotions with you so you know your not alone in your pain and misery. We all suffer either physically or mentally, and we can all become emotional roller coaster by times. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe a good one... the cup is half full, not half empty, so I will continue to fight to see life that way.... ice cream helps too lol None of us know what lies ahead of us, but we must keep taking those steps... one at a time, if we fall back then maybe we will take two forward and catch up. Walk with me my friends through the good and bad, for none of us are immune to life and its lessons... the trick is to get past those bad days... even if it takes ice cream to do it :) Take care always, Pixies

No comments: