Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Walking Again

Hello Friends,

I am finally walking again and it feels very good. It was extremely windy and cool tonight, but I bundled up and away I went. Now as I look out the window I see an almost full moon shinning down upon us. Last night was the first time I heard the frogs cocking in the swamp out back. It is a calming an soothing sound for me as it lures me into a peaceful nights sleep.

I feel the effects of nature coming back to me finally as I have missed that wondrous feeling of awe. As I walked tonight I couldn't help but think of the wind as the breath of life. Although holding me back it also made me think of our inner system as it struggles to keep the needed breath within us.


As in a struggle with life there are pauses within the on slot of resistance. An within the calm, a reflection of life itself breaths and enjoys the reprieve. But to soon the resistance returns forcing us to kick in our heels and push ourselves forward as if being guided into life once more.

Complicated yes, needed yes.
Pixies

No comments: