Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Day

Hello everyone,

Another day has begun and life moves on.
I had a good weekend, my friend and I got along very well. Still moving slowly as I want to take my time and experience some new and old things along the way.

The disappointing part was I got sick towards the end of last week, my ear duct as they call it is partially blocked causing swelling of my jaw and an aching in the ear as well as an inner ear infection I suspect. So just before my friend came down my mouth breaks out into fever blisters and I am not feeling the greatest!!

But not put out a bit he came anyway and we did all we wanted to do lol Have to tell you anyone who don't mind looking at those horrible looking things is a plus in my book.

Can't help but notice how spring is slowly creeping in as a snail on vacation. But soon the warmth of the sum with radiate into us and bring about a change in habits and activities. One I am looking forward to is walking again, seems every time I want to start something happens I don't get to go.

I am still having ear and jaw issues and the cold and dampness makes it hurt, so I will wait again for a while before I start...soon need to as something happened to my washer/dryer set...seems everything I wash and wear is shrinking haha...and no can't be me putting on weight lol.

Until next time do take care,
Pixies

No comments: