Thursday, June 19, 2008

Changes

Hello everyone,

Wow talk about changes that have come since my last post. I am back in my home again...yes I am, and legally! What a mess I had to clean here, it was terrible. But now it is shinny and clean again and looking more like home than it ever did! For the first time in a year I am truly happy. Now once the paper work is done and divorce papers signed I will be as happy as anyone dare be lol

I want to thank my best friend Kelly for her support though all my troubles. Without her help I am sure things would have turned out much worse than anyone would have thought. She is my family in the best sense of the word. Her life has improved too and she is on a journey of education, and self exploration.

My family has helped me a lot in getting settled in here and to get things working again. Most things are in need of repair, but that is minor for now. My ex did a lot of damage to my personal belongings, but he will pay for that through the courts. So I am happy to say things are much better.

That doesn't mean it is over yet, this I am sure of. The first night I was here my ex showed up and tried to force his way in. The police said because his lawyer didn't contact him and tell him I was here, so they wouldn't charge him, even though he broke the screen door handle. But he will pay for that to through the court and it will come out of his share once again.

But for now I am happy and content, and to me he doesn't exists any more, and even without the papers, I am now a free spirit who feels at home and at peace. I wish this peace will surround all who have read my story. One day I will fill in all the information I have left out on purpose until this is completely over. I can tell you, it will be a good read for sure, as long as you are not the one living it.

Good night my friends, God bless
Pixie:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that you are finally home again and are happy. Drop in some time we don't live that faraway LOL

Pixie said...

Hello anonymous,

Thank you, I am finally happy:) Now it would be easier to drop in and visit if I knew who you are lol

Anonymous said...

Sorry It was Katherine cat hit the key and sent it before i could add my name! LOL