Saturday, June 28, 2008

Calm

Hello everyone,

Things are still good here, I now have my place clean and tidy. It is so nice to wake in familiar settings. I am feeling happy and content now, but I also know things are still unsettled. I am working on having things finished and final, I will never look back once I have moved on and forward in my life.

I am sure things will not be coming up roses, but at least I will be walking my own path, and decide which direction I wish to take when I meet an intersection. I do find time starting to get long now that a lot of the work is done, but this will improve when I return to work. I have taken some vacation time to adjust to my surroundings again, and give my mind some much needed rest.

I was feeling creative today and wrote another poem, and I am going to share it with all of you who read my Blog. If you copy it or share it please leave my name attached to it, I would appreciate that. I hope you enjoy my mind and its thoughts about the night time, always fun creating something new.

Until next time,
Pixies:)

Present of Night

The light has faded leaving the way,
For darkness to come and evil to play

The creaks and the sounds send shivers through all
While the darkness waits and slivers in the halls

Through fear and misdeed it will have its way,
Leaving horror in its own wake until darkness fades

When the light approaches, evil then has fear
The warmth and love will soon appear

The shivers then belong to all who dwell in the dark
The light will fill all with its pure love of heart

So in the darkness we must abide
But the light will soon come and be by our side

Then the evil and darkness will have to run
But will always return with the setting of the sun.

Ann Kelly/Gallant June 28, 2008

No comments: