Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Great Escape

Hello,

Today I was kidnapped by my best friend and her mother, what a wonderful day we had.
It was so nice knowing I wouldn't have to worry today, we went to the Greenwood Mall in the Valley. Then we went to Berwick, a place I have never been, and then we went to New Minus, another place I have never been.

Now I did receive two calls from the police about my X uttering threats about me, and finally someone was will to stand up to state it too police, and she was willing to go to court as well. But because of the wording of the conversation I wasn't able to lay charges or I would have. Another bit of information in a growing file against him. My friend just now called me and told me my X was driving around down there today. People saw him driving very slowly past her place, I do hope this madness soon ends.

But I pushed that all aside in an effort to enjoy this day of freedom to the fullest extent that I could. I did pick up some things I probably shouldn't have but everything was on a great sale I couldn't resist. Then I saw something I just about flipped over...a beautiful pink winter jacket...oh it was so nice and fur lined. I tried it on and it fit perfectly, but I put it back. It was 50 bucks which was a good price for that type of jacket, but I just couldn't justify spending that kind of money right now...but it was so nice. I kept saying to the girls all day, what a pretty pink jacket, and we would all laugh over that:)

Anyway, we had a very nice lunch at A&W. Of course I wasn't allowed to pay for that...and I did want to, but for some reason no one was listening to me:) Then more shopping, it was very hot in the Valley today but beautiful. Then around 6 we hit New Minus, we decided on Chinese food for supper...yup, not allowed to pay again:)

It was all you could eat, and boy did we eat! I think I tried a little of everything, from the sweet and sour chicken, scollop's, and wings too the ribs! Oh my I didn't think I would be able to move and then my friend said well, it is time for desert...well I didn't know where I was going to put it but away we went:)

We decided on ice cream, but I had a dilemma...did I want death by chocolate, or bears paws...I finally said to Kelly I can't make up my mind...now she is a fast thinker and said, "Why are you trying to figure it out, take a scoop of both"...here finally was some logic I could sink my teeth into...and that is just what I did!

It truly was a great day, thank you both so much. Neither of you will ever know how much I really appreciated and enjoyed this day for a change. It has been the best day I had since July the 4th, and I can honestly say that because I spent that day with my friend as well. I will say to you both, kidnap me anytime you want, I will be a willing participant:)

I am finally just beginning to unwind for the night, it is so muggy here that sleep will be difficult, but at least I will close my eyes with good thoughts, and maybe even have a smile on my face as I finally go to meet the sandman.

I wish you all a pleasant night,
Pixie:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all need to push life aside from time to time. I'm glad you had such a great day. You are very lucky to have such a good friend.

Anonymous said...

I just have one thing to say ICE CREAM YUM YUM, I bet that brought a smile to your face.:)

Pixie said...

Hello anonymous,

Thank you, I really did have a great day.

There is one blessing from this whole mess, I found out just how good my friends are, that I have left.

Kelly,
Yes I did laugh when I read it, and boy was it good! Ha ha.

Still smiling,
Pixie:)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.