Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hello everyone, Good news finally, I have been working at the call center the last 2 weeks. Today I got a call confirming I have been hired for the at home job I have been trying to get for months!! I am happy and excited to go through this new adventure and see where and how it goes. On a bad note, having major problems with my car, took it to so called professionals who told me it was safe to drive only to find out the back tire could have collapsed at anytime! Yes I have reported it to the better business burro and it is being investigated. Fall is here and this is my favorite time of year, fresh air, less bugs and soon the start of beautiful colored leaves. For once I look forward to it coming as I am becoming more content now in my life. I have accepted that which has happen, the things I can not change, and what I have at the moment. I do hope all who read my blog also find happiness in their life no matter how small it is... enjoy it, celebrate it for life is one big lesson to be learned but never understood. Have a great night, Pixies

1 comment:

Rambling Rose aka The Smut Queen said...

Good for you dude. I'm very proud of you! With the childhood we had...and many years of hardship afterwards, it is easy to not enjoy the small things in life. Like the changing of the leaves, etc. Grab it tightly and enjoy it with all your might.

Congrats on the new job, and I'm glad to say that my life's journey, is improving slowly as well. We'll make the journey together sis. One step at a time...