Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Moving on

Hello everyone, Well I guess it is time to move forward,and move on into a new job with new experiences. After testing my hand/wrist at work after a year and a half, I was very disappointed that I would not be able to continue with heavy physical use of it. I am starting a new job on Monday Aug. 20th at the call center. I am looking forward to a new challenge and I hope for long term employment. I know what your thinking... and yes I have heard the stories of working there too, but I prefer to try it and judge it for myself. Seems life moves us where we need to be even if not where we want to be. I am amazed how things worked out in my last job... Two of the former residents there were actually known to my Godmother whom I respected very much. This lead to conversations and a closeness of an extended family. Unfortunately all of these wonderful ladies have passed away and the last just after I found out I would not be working there again. It seems to me life went full circle,I strongly believe I was meant to know these other two ladies, and know them as well as my wonderful Godmother. With the circle being complete, it seems so was mine, as I was finished there not by my choice but again by fate. With this insight I do believe I am meant to move on now and start new again... something I should be use to now. I do wonder if all things happen for a reason, what or who is it I will be meant to know on this journey. Only time will answer that question but some things are better not known. As far as my personal life, yes still single. I have dated and met many nice men, just not the match I am looking for. My thought is after a failed 25 year marriage I have lived that part of life, now maybe I will remain single as I will never settle for anything except real, true and honest love. So my friends, again one step at a time, one time for each journey as we never know how far or how long the journey will be. Except it, walk with it, and understand there is always a reason even if we can not figure out the WHY'S of life. Take care, move forward and open your mind to the other possibility in life, Pixies

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Good luck Ann. Miss you but i know where you live.