Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Re: Flareups

I wanted to follow up my post from this morning, if you have not read it yet please read it before reading this one to make some sense of it. I went for my walk as planned this morning still feeling irritated, as I looked out the window in the sports center and saw the sun shining brightly and joyously in, I decided to use my energy as the sun does.

I closed my eyes and imagined the anger in me as a ball of red burning light, then I imagined beams of white light reaching inside of me from my head down, into my stomach and surround this burning ball of emotion. As the white light surrounded this red mass it began slowly lifting it from my body towards my head, once it reached my upper chest, and as my pace began to speed up from this energy the mass began to shrink.

The white light began to pull the red mass apart slowly into pieces and spread them to my arms, down to my legs and through every part of me until it was completely gone from within me.

What a wonderful feeling of relief and release as I raced around the track faster than I normally do. I am sure the other walkers thought I was trying to prove something when really I was just letting nature show me how to deal with something that did not feel good in my being.

As the energy was coursing through I finally began to calm and feel the normality return in my stride. What a wonderful way to deal with a bad feeling of irritation.
I hope my story gives some of you an idea how you can incorporate this idea into somethings you do if not walking.

God bless you all as you battle the eternal good VS evil, put into man in this emotional form.
Pixies

No comments: