Friday, September 16, 2011

Good morning

Hello and good morning everyone,

I decided to try a morning post for a change to see if I can focus in the morning lol
While walking the other day I was struck by a thought, I have contemplated this thought for some time now.

I marveled at how life works in its mysteries sometimes. It seems while some with little effort or problem go through life happy and carefree untouched by misery. Then I thought of how others take one step forward and then ten back, and I thought how do you justify the laws of nature in this way?

Of course knowing there was no answer I pondered into more thought, and as I did another thought came to me... As we take that one step forward and ten back...in reality we only took nine steps back. And if we take two steps forward, then we only take eight back.... this thought brought some light into a deep dark thought.

If we continue to move forward only to fall back we can still gain ground if we keep moving. The challenge is to remember this rather than giving up, which sometimes would be very easy to do. As far as those who move through life with ease I have another thought.

What if these people suffered beyond anything we can image in a past life, or what if that is to be their next life? We as humans judge so fast and quickly we do not contemplate the why's in life, maybe there is a balance... and maybe we only see one side of that balance.

I believe all things will be equalized as we get closer to understanding the real meaning as to why we were created. Their is a knowledge hidden in all of us, and everyone is like a piece of a puzzle. Without all the pieces coming together to form the picture, it will never be understood...or appreciated for its complexities.

Have a great day my friends,
Pixies

9 comments:

Rambling Rose aka The Smut Queen said...

I was told the other night, at that career workshop, that you are always going forward...regardless at what speed. She said that there was truly no way "back" so we had no choice but to go towards a goal. So between the two of us...maybe one of us will finally get to that damn finish line and win the prize! Don't worry...whoever gets there first will drag the other one across too and share!! ;)
You should write more often in the mornings dude! Cause I really like the analogy that we only went 9 steps back instead of 10.
Oh and ignore any spelling/grammatical errors this morning. THIS sister is NOT awake yet! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

ONE of your purposes in life is to be a writer, you ROCK!! You would get published in a heartbeat I am sure!!

Pixie said...

Thank you anonymous, I am flattered

Anonymous said...

hi pixie I have read your stories so intersting you are a strong person.I too am in a relationship for the last 5 years with a man.Do you mind if I ask you if there was in any signs of abuse or controll issues before your ex got violent?My man has a temper and sometimes I worry he may do something I am in the process of leaving.I also think he has been unfaithful with my friend .did your ex flirt with other women.How did you find out he was fooling around was it with someone you knew and did he addmit it.Thank you for your courage I have no one else to talk to this about.take care my friend.

Pixie said...

Hello Anonymous,
I strongly urge you to be careful, if you are able to make plans before leaving please do so. Contact the Harbor House: http://www.nsnet.org/harbour/ They can help you in every step, call them set up a meeting I strongly urge this.
I had no warning and was not prepared in anyway. There was no physical abuse until that day, and it almost cost me my life.
He could not deny the cheating as the 2 times it happened both women told me... and yes I knew them very well. In the beginning he did not flirt, however in the last few years yes very much so.

We all have strength and courage and for you to know this may happen, then you also know it will happen. You cannot control others, so please control your actions in safety and remain silent about your thoughts to him until you talk to someone who can help you.

If you care to correspond more send me an email and I will gladly reply. ann.gallant@gmail.com
Stay safe,
Pixies

Anonymous said...

thankyou very much pixie I know what I have to do I will let you know how things go.

Pixie said...

Yes please let us know how you make out as I am sure you are not alone in what you are going through... other follow when they are not sure which way too go...

Anonymous said...

hi Pixie I just wanted to let you know me and my ex parted peacefully he actually took it well but he is seeing my friend which hurts but I will be ok.Did your ex ever meet any one?I am moving back to the valley to start over .thank you for listening I am sorry if I reminded you of the past.Take care my friend.

Pixie said...

I wish you luck and peace on your journey my friend. I do not keep in contact with my ex as I am very happy not seeing or knowing about him. I am not upset, this is the reason I post my personal life and feelings. If I can help just one person; that in itself makes me happy:)
Take care,
Pixies